Square Tube Trailer Jack - 8,000 lbs
- Use the painted outer tube as the final finish or primer
- Zinc-plated inner tube and drop leg
- 4.7" Outer / inner tube overlap - results in optimal side load performance
- 5/8" screw stem - provides insurance against screw stem twisting off
- Patented screw nut stop - prevents screw and/or nut damage when jack is fully extended
- Topwind models - bushing in top cap, eagle claw grip
- Sidewind models - 1/4" cross pin connects gear train to screw stem - guards against shearing jack pin
- Sidewind models - 1:1.33 gear ratio
|Warranty:||Limited 5 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions:||25.25" x 9.2" x 8" (Shipping)|
|Foot Width:||6 in.|
|Foot Length:||8 in.|
|Foot Plate Size:||8 x 6 in.|
|Finish:||Grey Paint and Clear Zinc Plate|
|Quick Connect Type:||N/A|
|Model No.:||SWL 190 DL-BQ|
|Handle Bushing Included:||Yes|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
Replacement Part, Gear Kit 7,000 lbs.
Kit-Gear for 190's
Replacement Part, 8K Dropleg & Pin
Replacement Part - Trailer Jack
Replacement Part, Drop Leg Pull Pin Assembly, 9/16" x 2.75"